You can listen to streaming audio over the Internet on either BBC Radio 4 (click the Listen button) or Classical 89. If you live in Utah, listen to the live broadcast on Classical 89 radio (FM 89.1 in Salt Lake County and 89.1/89.5 in Utah County).
The order of the 90-minute service follows. You can download a 52-page booklet for the service. The program varies each year as a new musical piece has been commissioned annually since 1982.
A Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols
Processional Hymn: "Once in Royal David's City"
- Carol: "If Ye Would Hear the Angels Sing"
- Carol: "Remember, O Thou Man"
- Carol: "Adam lay ybounden"
- Carol: "Angels from the Realms of Glory"
- Carol: "In Dulci Jubilo"
- Carol: "Nowell Sing We Now All and Some"
- Hymn: "Unto Us is Born a Son"
- Carol: "The Lamb"
- Carol: "A Spotless Rose Is Blowing"
- Carol: "I Sing of a Maiden"
- Carol: "The Night when She First Gave Birth" ("Mary")
- Carol: "Sweet Baby, Sleep! What Ails My Dear?" ("Wither's Rocking Hymn)"
- Carol: "What Sweeter Music Can We Bring"
- Carol: "Infant Holy, Infant Lowly"
- Hymn: "God Rest You Merry, Gentlemen"
- Carol: "Illuminare Jerusalem"
- Carol: "Glory, Alleluia to the Christ Child"
- Hymn: "O Come, All Ye Faithful" ("Adeste Fideles")
- Hymn: "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing"